Life is Full of Obstacles
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on December 20, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- Metropolis (1927) as SF Atavism and Cautionary Tale - A Review
- Conversation with Story: The Heartbreak of First Love, Lost
- Writing as an organic and creative process
- Gunsmoke: "I will not tolerate a disturbance. You know me."
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- The Vanishing American (1925) movie review
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- https://t.co/yerpg0Ww70 1 day ago
- RT @Darke_Conteur: Do you write dark #UF? Would you like some free publicity for your book? If so, contact me about my new blog series. Plz… 1 day ago
- RT @chesscom: Ain't that the truth 😩 https://t.co/0vbXHiPyAQ 1 day ago
- @jsundmanus Yep. 2 days ago
- @KatyTurNBC @kasie hahahahahaha! 2 days ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 65,386 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!