Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Writing as an Organic Process (in other words, it's Art)
- Why some people don't like camping: Photographic Evidence
- Haxan (1922): Superb Horror and Dark Fantasy Painted in Silence
- Conversation with Story: The Heartbreak of First Love, Lost
- Gunsmoke: "I will not tolerate a disturbance. You know me."
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- @chrislhayes @NikkiSchwab @newtgingrich @LogCabinGOP They are Repubs they can't help themselves. They have no empathy or self-reflection. 3 hours ago
- RT @natNKB: The history of mankind is carried on the back of the horse. #quotes #history #horselovers 5 hours ago
- @PQuiqley2 oh, nice! 5 hours ago
- @JamieFord @TPrimmWrites Hahahah 😃 5 hours ago
- @ddale8 @CoreyRedekop Only seven? He's improving. 8 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 61,908 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!