Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- My New Path into Norse Wicca
- Making Magickal Wands for Wicca/Paganism
- Fishing the Styx: Moby-Dick and Dante's Inferno, with horror and revenge served cold in Hell....
- Leontyne Price Sings Her Farewell in Aida
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- The Chaotic Cuisinart of Novel Writing (and by extension, writing in general)
- The Last Pale Light in the West -- Music by Ben Nichols Inspired by Blood Meridian
- Tears falling from the sky Words from a lullaby Everything beautiful dies --Tristania 4 hours ago
- I have a black belt in naps. 7 hours ago
- @WhoresofYore @RastaMMALakers @DeathReveals @oscarpower As a man may I say this lunatic doesn't speak for all of us? 7 hours ago
- RT @poppyfields4vr: "I went to the beach, but couldn't find parking." -My suicide note in one sentence. 11 hours ago
- Had the chicken Caesar salad sandwich at Subway today and it was amazing. Like super model sex amazing.* *not really but it was good 1 day ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 60,734 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!