Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- My New Path into Norse Wicca
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- The Vanishing American (1925) movie review
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- Halloween Haunt at Night w/Pics
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- Metropolis (1927) as SF Atavism and Cautionary Tale - A Review
- @markos @dailykos *Democrats *fighting back Pick one. 21 hours ago
- *Shopping online to find a nice iron truncheon with an ergonomic grip for @DellaLux's Christmas present. 22 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump Go fuck yourself you goddamn fascist shitstain. 22 hours ago
- In a sane world Democrats would grow a spine and fight tooth and nail like the GOP. Easier to hand over the milk money to the bully, tho'. 22 hours ago
- @JoyAnnReid @ezlusztig Democrats have a strong hand to parley into real political power with this outcome. The GOP would for damn sure. 22 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 63,226 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!