Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- Gunsmoke: "I will not tolerate a disturbance. You know me."
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- ELEKTRA: Expressionist Opera by Strauss
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Valkyrie Artwork as Reflection for "Remember Me in the Halls of Valhalla"
- RT @the_ironsheik: DONT FUCK WITH THE LESLIE JONES I BREAK ANYBODY BACK WHO BREAK THE PRIVACY 13 hours ago
- @blairmacg @SICKOFWOLVES Sign me up for this. 17 hours ago
- RT @KyraHalland: Welcome To My Worlds: Weird Western Spotlight: Joseph J. Bailey kyrahalland.blogspot.com/2016/08/weird-… 18 hours ago
- RT @jsundmanus: Just unfollowed some novelist pimping his pseudo-porn about abused children. Prurience is not art. Give it a fucking break. 2 days ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: Friends, my mom Peggy died Sat morning at 6:45am after a long awful rare illness. I was with her & she was beautiful htt… 2 days ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 60,986 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!