Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- On the Banks of the Clear Fork
- Shotokan Self-Defense Demonstration by Hirokazu Kanazawa (Man, he is good!)
- About Me
- Lonesome Dove Theme: A story of friendship and love written in music by Basil Poledouris
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- Writing as an organic and creative process
- My Growth as a Writer (A Personal Perspective)
- Conversation with Story: The Heartbreak of First Love, Lost
- @BobKincaid congratulations! 😀 2 hours ago
- @jkcheney lol. Stay optimistic! 😛 3 hours ago
- @rudepundit yeah, where was this guy?? 9 hours ago
- RT @mmerriam: Where the bright sun meets the cold crystalline waters the mist rises like steam into the crisp morning air. https://t.co/afa… 9 hours ago
- @Gabrielle_Faust good luck, thinking of you! 13 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 62,319 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!