Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- The Old West: A Study in Black and White Photography
- Gunsmoke: "I will not tolerate a disturbance. You know me."
- Doorway to the Past: The Bush Knob Massacre and the Larn Wall
- Valkyrie Artwork as Reflection for "Remember Me in the Halls of Valhalla"
- Tension and Compromise, the Charybdis and Scylla of Art
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- About Me
- RT @guardian: Lonely rangers: the dark side of westerns trib.al/gU0BJ4m 12 hours ago
- @chrislhayes @oliverdarcy @newtgingrich @nytimes and Gingrich is supposed to be the smart one in the GOP, kek. 13 hours ago
- @readjennymartin Batman is also very boring, I agree. The grimdark stuff is way over the top in an effort to make him "realistic" I guess? 14 hours ago
- @kmarkhoover At least Batman is still an introverted psychopath who repeatedly puts the lives of male children at risk so there's that. 14 hours ago
- @kmarkhoover Don't misunderstand. I don't like Cap. His Frank Capra apple pie bullshit gets boring. But this is too obvious. 14 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 60,017 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!