From last night:
Halloween Haunt Pictures
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 1, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Pandora's Box (1922): Iconic Flapper Louise Brooks as Man-Eating Vamp
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Talk Like a Flapper Day
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- My 10 Favorite Opening Lines for Fiction
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Kenneth Mark Hoover Writer Biography
- @john_zeleznik @CNN Tony Stewart flat out killed a guy. 2 hours ago
- @Cynthia__Duke I totally agree. 13 hours ago
- I know the Cubs are doing really well this year but I've seen this movie before. 14 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump A man with tiny hands can't be president. It's in the Constitution. 14 hours ago
- @musepolsci @PatriotByGod @nflcommish @NFL wasn't directed at you but the others who think that way...my clumsiness 14 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 61,443 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!