From last night:
Halloween Haunt Pictures
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 1, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- The Old West: A Study in Black and White Photography
- My Growth as a Writer (A Personal Perspective)
- Buffalo in Caprock Canyon -- Beyond Awesome
- On Writing and on Salt Mines
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- Ginger Snaps: Not the Cookie, the Werewolf
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- @meldgill okay, Mel 4 hours ago
- @poppyfields4vr wtf wow giraffes are hot now who'd have guessed? 6 hours ago
- RT @poppyfields4vr: Bitch working at Burger King older than my mom calling me "mam". Bitch I'll cut you. 7 hours ago
- @poppyfields4vr lol, oh God, just drink your camomile tea, put a quilted blanket over your legs, and take a nap, old lady 😘 7 hours ago
- @rudepundit @RichLowry those values don't belong exclusively to shitbag RepubliKKKans 8 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 60,708 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!