All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- Writing as an Organic Process (in other words, it's Art)
- The Cigar Factory in New Orleans
- Monster House: Fun Horror Animation with Kids You Can Believe In
- The Flat: 5000 Buffalo Hunters, Ranchers, Prostitutes, Drunks and Criminals in One Place
- Flapper Talk and the Reflection of Language on Human Culture
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- About Me
- Tension and Compromise, the Charybdis and Scylla of Art
- RT @betsy_ghost1: Tequila. Because no good ghost story starts with a salad. 9 hours ago
- RT @wolveroon: My signature move is having very low expectations. 1 day ago
- RT @guardian: Lonely rangers: the dark side of westerns trib.al/gU0BJ4m 2 days ago
- @chrislhayes @oliverdarcy @newtgingrich @nytimes and Gingrich is supposed to be the smart one in the GOP, kek. 2 days ago
- @readjennymartin Batman is also very boring, I agree. The grimdark stuff is way over the top in an effort to make him "realistic" I guess? 2 days ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 60,035 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!