All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- The Saga of Ragnar Greenkirtle and the "graskinna" Loki
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- The Old West: A Study in Black and White Photography
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- Gunfight at the OK Corral - A Retrospective in Three Movies
- Monster House: Fun Horror Animation with Kids You Can Believe In
- Won this game as Black when my opponent resigned. I guess he figured he couldn't stop the pawn storm about to come… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 16 minutes ago
- RT @blairmacg: I'd like a sausage, onion, and peppers hoagie, followed with a funnel cake, please. 38 minutes ago
- @PoliticsWolf @markos @DKElections @dailykos Schumer has always been a self-absorbed shithead. 1 hour ago
- @Darke_Conteur come to think of it so would I.... 1 hour ago
- Calm down with the Biden gonna fight Trump bullshit. Neither of these old fucks can lift. Best you'd get is a pathetic slap fight. 1 hour ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 62,352 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!