All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- Writing as an Organic Process (in other words, it's Art)
- The Last Pale Light in the West -- Music by Ben Nichols Inspired by Blood Meridian
- The Organic Process of Novel Writing (a personal experience)
- Good Writing is Often a Question of Character
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Ginger Snaps: Not the Cookie, the Werewolf
- RT @ScozzariFrank: The author should keep his mouth shut when his work begins to speak. —Friedrich Nietzsche— https://t.co/KF3t3z909c 13 hours ago
- @kmarkhoover In Texas. 1 day ago
- @Vodkantots Mommy holes are best holes. 1 day ago
- @kmarkhoover And, no, I don't give a shit whether you like it or not. Come to this shithole and tell me there's no difference between D & R. 1 day ago
- @kmarkhoover You want to do that go join the fucking Republicans. 1 day ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 60,658 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!