Thank you, Gemma
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on September 19, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Valkyrie Artwork as Reflection for "Remember Me in the Halls of Valhalla"
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- My 10 Favorite Opening Lines for Fiction
- The Magical Reality of Reading
- ELEKTRA: Expressionist Opera by Strauss
- RT @natNKB: "When all went well, there was no other life so pleasant." Charles Goodnight recalling his cattle driving days. #Texashistory 12 hours ago
- @Battlefolkmetal @Haxan_Valkyrja very nice 12 hours ago
- @WalshFreedom @SenJohnMcCain have you paid your child support yet, you rancid piece of shit? 12 hours ago
- RT @Qwillery: Fantastic interview w/ Arianne "Tex" Thompson @tex_maam re writing, Children of the Drought & more. @RebellionPub https://t.c… 15 hours ago
- RT @jkcheney: Finally got those two characters married. Now I can take a nap. #amwriting 19 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 64,723 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!