I hope to have some good news on the publishing front regarding Haxan. Please stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed. Thanks, guys.
All posts for the day September 17th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on September 17, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Valkyrie Artwork as Reflection for "Remember Me in the Halls of Valhalla"
- Tension and Compromise, the Charybdis and Scylla of Art
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- Writing as an organic and creative process
- White Zombie (1932) - Old Fashioned Love and Death Sprinkled with Haitian Magic
- My Growth as a Writer (A Personal Perspective)
- Gunfight at the OK Corral - A Retrospective in Three Movies
- The Flat: 5000 Buffalo Hunters, Ranchers, Prostitutes, Drunks and Criminals in One Place
- RT @DeathMedieval: Philip the Young, died 1312, shot with a small arrow by John, son of Alan the Mustardmaker 2 days ago
- @jsundmanus Exactly. He hasn't seen shit. He has yet to be accused of murder. When he has he can get back to me. 2 days ago
- @poppyfields4vr being more intelligent than everyone else around you is such a burden 3 days ago
- @JohnFugelsang pretty 3 days ago
- @john_zeleznik I hate umpires in any league. 3 days ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 59,999 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!