Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- My Schedule for ArmadilloCon 36, Austin, TX, July 25-27
- Gunsmoke: "I will not tolerate a disturbance. You know me."
- Monster House: Fun Horror Animation with Kids You Can Believe In
- The Eyes of the Valkyrie
- Conversation with Story: The Heartbreak of First Love, Lost
- Gunfight at the OK Corral - A Retrospective in Three Movies
- White Zombie (1932) - Old Fashioned Love and Death Sprinkled with Haitian Magic
- Metropolis (1927) as SF Atavism and Cautionary Tale - A Review
- @k8trix that doesn't sound good 3 hours ago
- I keep thinking today is Friday. I'm all messed up. 3 hours ago
- @sandrawickham take care of yourself 3 hours ago
- RT @NMamatas: Do you know that the less money you make as a writer, the more seriously you're taken? Well, there are exceptions the rule. 5 hours ago
- @NMamatas It doesn't make the pain go away. 5 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 40,938 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!