Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- The Vanishing American (1925) movie review
- Tension and Compromise, the Charybdis and Scylla of Art
- The Old West: A Study in Black and White Photography
- Fishing the Styx: Moby-Dick and Dante's Inferno, with horror and revenge served cold in Hell....
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- The Magical Reality of Reading
- Flapper Talk and the Reflection of Language on Human Culture
- @libsrcowards @JohnFugelsang lol, oh, he mad 2 hours ago
- @sandrawickham congratulations! 4 hours ago
- @Western_Writers Thanks! I'd be happy to help out at the booth regardless. :) 9 hours ago
- @Western_Writers fantastic! Will WWA members be allowed to sell books or put post cards out there as well? :) 10 hours ago
- Coming up on a Year and a Day. #wicca 10 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 43,067 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!