Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- Valkyrie Artwork as Reflection for "Remember Me in the Halls of Valhalla"
- Shotokan Karate in the Old Takudai Dojo - 1946 Part I
- Shotokan Karate in the Old Takudai Dojo - 1946 Part II
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- "Showdown at the Cliche Corral" Live at Sunnyhuckle Magazine
- Ginger Snaps: Not the Cookie, the Werewolf
- Diana Damrau as Queen of the Night in Mozart's Die Zauberflote
- My Life as a Karateka
- @DellaLux LOL 2 hours ago
- @Darke_Conteur Woodstock has a dark side. 3 hours ago
- It's going to be a wonderful holiday. *downs another beer* 6 hours ago
- @readjennymartin it sure is....a very welcome relief 6 hours ago
- RT @NMamatas: ICYMI and want some angry reading, my new short story is "Bad Day at Black Bloc" at @TheBigClick: thebigclickmag.com/bad-day-black-… 6 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 45,519 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!