Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Halloween Haunt at Night w/Pics
- Ideas are a dime a dozen. But stories are forever.
- Monster House: Fun Horror Animation with Kids You Can Believe In
- ELEKTRA: Expressionist Opera by Strauss
- Un Ballo in Maschera: Beautiful Opera Music Marred by a Poor Storyline
- Ginger Snaps: Not the Cookie, the Werewolf
- @flipflops I know it's the best thing ever to hear the little kids say that 10 hours ago
- @flipflops lol 10 hours ago
- @sandrawickham best costume ever! 10 hours ago
- @DellaLux then I have something special for you, little girl 18 hours ago
- Resting place. http://t.co/WxxD2RWDLn 18 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 44,579 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!