Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Gunfight at the OK Corral - A Retrospective in Three Movies
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Hell on Wheels - The Great Transcontinental Railroad on a TV Budget and a Slack Script
- "This is Tosca's Kiss!"
- Valkyrie Artwork as Reflection for "Remember Me in the Halls of Valhalla"
- A Dialog with Story: On Dialog
- Like a blasted fruit tree he shook and cast his last cindered apple to the soil. 9 hours ago
- "Great God, where art thou? Shall I? Shall I?" "Stern all! Oh, Moby-Dick, I clutch thy heart at last!" 11 hours ago
- @BryanCook that's just street cred, bruh.... 12 hours ago
- @BryanCook I hope so, bc if he can bring Ohio with him even with our Blue Wall we're toast. 12 hours ago
- @csu94 Exactly. 12 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 52,949 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!