Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- White Zombie (1932) - Old Fashioned Love and Death Sprinkled with Haitian Magic
- Lambshead and Daws Crossing on the Clear Fork Comanche Reservation (1855-1859)
- Monster House: Fun Horror Animation with Kids You Can Believe In
- The Last Pale Light in the West -- Music by Ben Nichols Inspired by Blood Meridian
- Lighthouses and Stories Guide Us Through Darkness
- Diana Damrau as Queen of the Night in Mozart's Die Zauberflote
- RT @john_zeleznik: Lots of strapping white folk in ancient Egypt. #TenCommandments 2 hours ago
- @john_zeleznik I know! It was so much fun last time, too. 2 hours ago
- @john_zeleznik ha, didn't know it was on darn it, no , I won't be able to :( 3 hours ago
- @rmd6502 well deserved ! :) 3 hours ago
- @john_zeleznik same here 3 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 38,120 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!