Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- White Zombie (1932) - Old Fashioned Love and Death Sprinkled with Haitian Magic
- Theater 13 Radio Broadcasting OTR Horror, Mystery, and Suspense on 100 Channels!
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- Mad Dogs, Lunatics, and Writers
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- Pictures from Presidio
- Metropolis (1927) as SF Atavism and Cautionary Tale - A Review
- Tension and Compromise, the Charybdis and Scylla of Art
- My New Path into Norse Wicca
- RT @DFW_Writers: Yay, Jenny! twitter.com/readjennymarti… 3 days ago
- @goodjobnicework @tanehisicoates Icewind Dale was my favorite, too. :) 3 days ago
- @Darke_Conteur I hate writing them hahaha 3 days ago
- @SwampOfBoredom YES!! 3 days ago
- RW loon (or one of his surrogates) posts his self-published drivel on /lit/ and gets his shit pushed in. When you lose fucking 4chan.... 3 days ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 53,649 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!