Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- Tension and Compromise, the Charybdis and Scylla of Art
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Alcaeus of Lesbos and War Imagery
- Metropolis (1927) as SF Atavism and Cautionary Tale - A Review
- A Dialog with Story: On Dialog
- Halloween Haunt at Night w/Pics
- White Zombie (1932) - Old Fashioned Love and Death Sprinkled with Haitian Magic
- About Me
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- RT @NMamatas: Every time you call a Kickstarter a "pre-order" punch yourself in the face. Every time you call a Kickstarter an "investment"… 6 hours ago
- @janetharriett great!! 14 hours ago
- @NMamatas hahaha 14 hours ago
- @JohnFugelsang I recorded it and will watch this weekend. 2 days ago
- @flipflops :( 2 days ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 42,735 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!