Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Pictures from NOLA
- A Dialog with Story: On Dialog
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- Finished Notes for New Novel, Still Hazy on Characterization
- "Alpenglow" - New Haxan Story Coming Soon. Woot!
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- The Magical Reality of Reading
- Tension and Compromise, the Charybdis and Scylla of Art
- Finished Notes for New Novel, Still Hazy on Characterization wp.me/pkCcD-wr 11 hours ago
- Goddamn slow ass check writer at the super market. Who writes checks nowadays. 18 hours ago
- @janetharriett very healthy 20 hours ago
- @JohnFugelsang 'There are 2 things God can't do. He can't stop loving you, and he can't stop forgiving you.' That quote always makes me cry. 1 day ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: A Love Story from @JohnFugelsang chirpstory.com/li/2128 1 day ago
TagsArgo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel novel old time radio opera philosophy photography process publishing review science fiction short story Shotokan silent film western western writers writing
Join me on Goodreads!No data found
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 27,700 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!