Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Talk Like a Flapper Day
- Racefail 2009 in the SF/F Community
- Making Magickal Wands for Wicca/Paganism
- SWTOR: Casual fun with glowbats in the classic mythos of Star Wars
- New Haxan Story "The Weight of Memory"
- 3 weeks! #OpeningDay #baseball 6 hours ago
- @flipflops minus the swan coat 14 hours ago
- I made a stir fry! Now Imma eat it. http://t.co/1mhHS5Iwts 19 hours ago
- So after watching the movie I've decided to reread the book. #ForWhomTheBellTolls 19 hours ago
- @k8trix how goes the fiction writing? 19 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 36,523 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!