Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Gunfight at the OK Corral - A Retrospective in Three Movies
- The Magical Reality of Reading
- White Zombie (1932) - Old Fashioned Love and Death Sprinkled with Haitian Magic
- Flapper Talk and the Reflection of Language on Human Culture
- Dialog with a Finished Story: Can I go out and play yet?
- The Flat: 5000 Buffalo Hunters, Ranchers, Prostitutes, Drunks and Criminals in One Place
- The Saga of Ragnar Greenkirtle and the "graskinna" Loki
- "Why, the character just took over the story! I had no control at all!"
- @flipflops Damn right he did. 10 hours ago
- @flipflops HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 14 hours ago
- @NMamatas get well soon :( 22 hours ago
- @jkcheney this was fascinating, it's these cultural tidbits that make a story more believable 22 hours ago
- .@flipflops @Dell @DellCares Will Dell do something about one of their employees threatening to rape a woman on Twitter tonight, or no? 1 day ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 50,655 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!