Here is the old bakery at Fort Griffin. But first, the main hill where the fort is located and the parade ground:
Fort Griffin: the bakery
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 23, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- "Why, the character just took over the story! I had no control at all!"
- Valkyrie Artwork as Reflection for "Remember Me in the Halls of Valhalla"
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- Ginger Snaps: Not the Cookie, the Werewolf
- My 10 Favorite Opening Lines for Fiction
- Conversation with Story: The Heartbreak of First Love, Lost
- RT @AdviceToWriters: Maybe the hardest thing in #writing is simply to tell the truth about things as we see them. JOHN STEINBECK https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @jsundmanus: Maxwell's equations: 150 years of light gu.com/p/4edhj/stw // Awestruck. Like Brad Pitt in 5 Monkeys: "See, kneel, bow… 4 days ago
- RT @DellaLux: Our tears are currency in the underworld. 6 days ago
- RT @DellaLux: Someone just said "shut the front door" and now I have to kill again. 1 week ago
- @HeatherDamage you little flirt 1 week ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 56,381 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!