From last night:
Halloween Haunt Pictures
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 1, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Doorway to the Past: The Bush Knob Massacre and the Larn Wall
- The Flat: 5000 Buffalo Hunters, Ranchers, Prostitutes, Drunks and Criminals in One Place
- Lambshead and Daws Crossing on the Clear Fork Comanche Reservation (1855-1859)
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- Fort Griffin: Research Trip for New Haxan Novel
- Mad Dogs, Lunatics, and Writers
- A Dialog with Story: On Dialog
- Halloween Haunt w/Pics (Update)
- @flipflops okey doke 4 hours ago
- @BmoreLikeNita @BryanCook Jesus Christ. 4 hours ago
- @brettsavory As someone who lives down here I can promise you these inbred rednecks really are that stupid. 6 hours ago
- I just have a real hard time believing anybody cares. Then I remember what the world is really like and I know they don't. :( 7 hours ago
- @flipflops okey doke 1 day ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 52,989 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!