From last night:
Halloween Haunt Pictures
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on November 1, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- Pandora's Box (1922): Iconic Flapper Louise Brooks as Man-Eating Vamp
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- Conversation with Story: The Heartbreak of First Love, Lost
- The Last Pale Light in the West -- Music by Ben Nichols Inspired by Blood Meridian
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- Shotokan Karate in the Old Takudai Dojo - 1946 Part I
- The Saga of Ragnar Greenkirtle and the "graskinna" Loki
- Gunfight at the OK Corral - A Retrospective in Three Movies
- @JohnFugelsang This bums me out. :( 3 hours ago
- @JohnFugelsang Breaking: Leading economists say low gas prices detrimental to U.S. economy. Why does Obama hate America? Next on Fox News... 6 hours ago
- RT @oldpicsarchive: Rare vintage photograph of an onna-bugeisha, one of the female warriors of the upper social classes in feudal Japan htt… 12 hours ago
- @DellaLux lol 12 hours ago
- Almost 4am. Can't sleep. Haven't slept all night. So I might as well write. 13 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 46,453 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!