All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- Why some people don't like camping: Photographic Evidence
- Fort Griffin Ruins: Sutler's Store, Sergeant's Quarters, Armory & Weapons
- Valkyrie Artwork as Reflection for "Remember Me in the Halls of Valhalla"
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Ginger Snaps: Not the Cookie, the Werewolf
- Pictures of My Border Trip to Ruidosa, TX
- Hell on Wheels - The Great Transcontinental Railroad on a TV Budget and a Slack Script
- "This is Tosca's Kiss!"
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- RT @DFW_Writers: Yay, Jenny! twitter.com/readjennymarti… 4 days ago
- @JohnFugelsang great spot! Enjoyed it :) 4 days ago
- @goodjobnicework @tanehisicoates Icewind Dale was my favorite, too. :) 4 days ago
- @Darke_Conteur I hate writing them hahaha 4 days ago
- @SwampOfBoredom YES!! 4 days ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 53,691 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!