All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Conversation with Story: The Heartbreak of First Love, Lost
- Tension and Compromise, the Charybdis and Scylla of Art
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- Making Some Decisions as a Writer are not as Easy as it Seems
- The Last Pale Light in the West -- Music by Ben Nichols Inspired by Blood Meridian
- On the Banks of the Clear Fork
- Diana Damrau as Queen of the Night in Mozart's Die Zauberflote
- @MakingOfs @JohnFugelsang Shakespeare stole that, too. 6 hours ago
- @HeatherDamage lol 6 hours ago
- @HeatherDamage Feta me hard. Oh, yeah, that's Gouda. 6 hours ago
- @JohnFugelsang yes, many hotels in Texas let you do it, kinda cool, kids like them a lot :) 6 hours ago
- @Darke_Conteur I think they look okay, too. 7 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 38,270 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!