All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- A Dialog with Story: On Dialog
- Flapper Talk and the Reflection of Language on Human Culture
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- Blood, Dust, Wind: Another Day in Haxan
- "Why, the character just took over the story! I had no control at all!"
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Valkyrie Artwork as Reflection for "Remember Me in the Halls of Valhalla"
- Fort Griffin Ruins: Sutler's Store, Sergeant's Quarters, Armory & Weapons
- @JohnFugelsang I recorded it and will watch this weekend. 1 day ago
- @flipflops :( 1 day ago
- @flipflops oh no :( 1 day ago
- @flipflops WTF is that 1 day ago
- So if Scotland leaves we're going to invade, right? They've got a shit ton of oil. Isn't that what we do? We can best men in kilts, surely. 1 day ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 42,710 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!