All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- Mad Dogs, Lunatics, and Writers
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Metropolis (1927) as SF Atavism and Cautionary Tale - A Review
- My Schedule for ArmadilloCon 36, Austin, TX, July 25-27
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- How I Wrote 85,000 words, from Laredo to Nogales, in 19 Days
- Buffalo in Caprock Canyon -- Beyond Awesome
- @Lily_Maam rarely Mark 1 day ago
- RT @SwampOfBoredom: Hurry! Today is the last day to enter to win a signed copy of @kmarkhoover 's dark western HAXAN thewesternonline.com/interviewhoove…… 1 day ago
- Monsters are human, sometimes. Humans, on the other hand, are always monsters. 3 days ago
- @john_zeleznik they have to validate their racism some way so why not parrot talking points from the murderers themselves? 3 days ago
- @NMamatas totally worth it 3 days ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 41,803 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!