All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- Flapper Talk and the Reflection of Language on Human Culture
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- A Story Cannot Exist Without A World
- The Magical Reality of Reading
- What I learned from Hemingway's The Old Man and the Sea, and why it scared me.
- Sample Story - "Portraits of Madame Skalla"
- Writing as an Organic Process (in other words, it's Art)
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- @Gabrielle_Faust This. 4 hours ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: If you're cutting off a guy's head in the name of religion you have fucking failed religion. 4 hours ago
- I eat turkey bacon so you don't have to. 9 hours ago
- Somehow I suspect the "Ernest Hemingway" who followed me isn't the real deal. Sorry, Papa, but I don't follow dead people. 9 hours ago
- @janetharriett Gooble gobble, one of us, one of us.... 9 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 42,192 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!