All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Invoking Freya for the Full Moon
- The Saga of Ragnar Greenkirtle and the "graskinna" Loki
- Monster House: Fun Horror Animation with Kids You Can Believe In
- Flapper Talk and the Reflection of Language on Human Culture
- Writing as an Organic Process (in other words, it's Art)
- @flipflops now that is good news 😃 4 hours ago
- @coachmathmartin @readjennymartin lol sounds like my trip to the Post Office earlier, too. 8 hours ago
- @humidbeing @flipflops I swear on my mother's mating name you Midas whale swallow your prize and accept the fax of the sit you ways, hun. 8 hours ago
- @flipflops I don't want to be a baron of bad news, but get off your petal stool, pre-Madonna, and remember what comes around is all around. 8 hours ago
- @flipflops Let me play doubles advocate. For all intensive purposes this is a blessing in the skies, so lose the huge ship on your shoulder. 8 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 52,912 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!