All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- "Never Turn Your Back on a Clown"
- Monster House: Fun Horror Animation with Kids You Can Believe In
- Lambshead and Daws Crossing on the Clear Fork Comanche Reservation (1855-1859)
- The Flat: 5000 Buffalo Hunters, Ranchers, Prostitutes, Drunks and Criminals in One Place
- Fort Griffin: Research Trip for New Haxan Novel
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- What's for Dinner? Texas Hash!
- White Zombie (1932) - Old Fashioned Love and Death Sprinkled with Haitian Magic
- @JohnFugelsang Sad, but true. 15 hours ago
- RT @DFW_Writers: For our @DFWTeenWriters - Ember is a semiannual publication with submissions open to anyone 10 yrs old and up! http://t.co… 17 hours ago
- Look at this big margarita I'mma drink it. http://t.co/0bsCAbBT7n 18 hours ago
- Wow the cell service here is awful. 20 hours ago
- @BAFossey @Sara_Sargent hahaha 1 day ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 44,190 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!