All posts for the day October 30th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on October 30, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- The Last Pale Light in the West -- Music by Ben Nichols Inspired by Blood Meridian
- Why some people don't like camping: Photographic Evidence
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- A Dialog with Story: On Dialog
- Tangled - Animated Hair Fetish by Disney (movie review)
- Did you miss the new cover for my upcoming novel Quaternity? Here it is!
- Flapper Talk and the Reflection of Language on Human Culture
- Ideas are a dime a dozen. But stories are forever.
- "Showdown at the Cliche Corral" Live at Sunnyhuckle Magazine
- @flipflops @LauraleeHickock Oprah Winfrey. Now go fuck yourself, racist shitbag. 7 hours ago
- @flipflops Foot job. 1 day ago
- @flipflops And so it begins..... 1 day ago
- @flipflops I am thinking we are in for a spate of classic tweets that make your #drunj tweets look like Crayon scribble. 1 day ago
- @flipflops holy crap 1 day ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 45,433 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!