I hope to have some good news on the publishing front regarding Haxan. Please stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed. Thanks, guys.
All posts for the day September 17th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on September 17, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Pictures of My Border Trip to Ruidosa, TX
- My New Path into Norse Wicca
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Halloween Haunt Update w/Pics!
- Island of Lost Souls (1933) - Censored Horror with Sex and Atmospheric Bestiality
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- Flapper Talk and the Reflection of Language on Human Culture
- MFW #FuckFaceVonClownStick is top of the GOP polls http://t.co/GTyv3v2lcW 4 hours ago
- @jsundmanus @mtaibbi h-he's unstoppable! 4 hours ago
- @flipflops omg 9 hours ago
- @flipflops thank goodness you are all right 14 hours ago
- @davisonmelg what a dickhead 14 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 53,042 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!