I hope to have some good news on the publishing front regarding Haxan. Please stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed. Thanks, guys.
All posts for the day September 17th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on September 17, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- House of 1000 Corpses (A Review)
- The Last Pale Light in the West -- Music by Ben Nichols Inspired by Blood Meridian
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Sometimes a Banana is just a Banana. And a Story is just a Story.
- Pre-order Information for My New Novel HAXAN
- Gunfight at the OK Corral - A Retrospective in Three Movies
- "This is Tosca's Kiss!"
- Flapper Talk and the Reflection of Language on Human Culture
- Sample Story - "Portraits of Madame Skalla"
- RT @upcoming4me: Kenneth Mark Hoover writes about the story behind Haxan @kmarkhoover @chizinepub upcoming4.me/news/book-news… 3 hours ago
- @flipflops We love you and want you to feel better. 13 hours ago
- @flipflops thank you' 14 hours ago
- @flipflops I fried some chicken fried steak and finished another interview about the book. Oh, and I ate some oatmeal with blueberries. 14 hours ago
- @Lily_Maam yes, absolutely! :) 15 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 40,900 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!