I hope to have some good news on the publishing front regarding Haxan. Please stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed. Thanks, guys.
All posts for the day September 17th, 2011
Posted in My Blog
Posted by Kenneth Mark Hoover on September 17, 2011
Kenneth Mark Hoover
I am a professional SF and dark fantasy writer. Thank you for showing an interest in my work, and I hope you enjoy the blog.
- The Gibson Girl vs. The Flapper
- Cow Cabin Camping in Palo Duro Canyon
- Inanna's Descent to the Underworld
- Process VS Protocol, or why only one thing matters in writing
- Shotokan Self-Defense Demonstration by Hirokazu Kanazawa (Man, he is good!)
- A Dialog with Story: On Dialog
- Ideas are a dime a dozen. But stories are forever.
- The Vanishing American (1925) movie review
- Hell on Wheels - The Great Transcontinental Railroad on a TV Budget and a Slack Script
- Obsessing Over a Written Story: a Creative Dead End
- @flipflops drive carefully 1 hour ago
- RT @Libroantiguo: #OnThisDay in 1961,@Ernest Hemingway, American author and Nobel laureate, dies from suicide at 61. http://t.co/kYlPz4go61 3 hours ago
- I have a lot to do which is why I'm putting it off until tomorrow. 5 hours ago
- I know a lot of writers. I'm sure you can just imagine how exciting that is. 5 hours ago
- I need to write sumpin'. 5 hours ago
- Argo Navis astronomy ballet books camping classical guitar classic literature comics dark fantasy dialog electronic manuscripts fantasy fiction flapper food games genre guitar halloween haxan history horror karate martial arts movies music my life mystery my writing Native Americans new novel Nordic Wiccan Norse mythology novel old time radio opera philosophy photography poetry process publishing review science fiction Shaolin Kung Fu short story Shotokan silent film western western writers Wicca writing
Join me on Goodreads!
Published material from Argo Navis
Wuthering – a Haxan story!
Alpenglow – a brand new Haxan story!
Fishing the Styx
The Fire Egg
- 52,409 hits
Thank you for visiting my blog!